If you need professional shutter repair rest assured the Shutter World team has the knowledge and experience to maintain your shutters. Shutters are a big investment and can last for years with proper care or the occasional repair. Common issues we see are staples that came out of a louver or tilt rod, broken wood louvers, broken dowels or (thanks to our beloved pets) chewed wood louvers.
All interior wood shutter parts can be replaced:
- Staples: The u-shaped metal pieces that attach louvers to the tilt rods
- Louvers: The horizontal slats that open and close to block light and provide privacy
- Tilt Rods: The vertical wood piece that controls the louvers
- Hinges and Tracks: For shutters that swing open and/or slide
- Magnetic catches: Keeping shutters firmly closed
- Louver dowels: May come out of the side of the louver
For shutter repair or additional questions please contact us to set up an appointment. If you are unsure what the problem is we can help diagnose the issue and provide a quote for the repair.
The beauty of shutters is that they can last for years and be refinished to bring new life to your windows. Many clients are amazed at what a new coat of paint can do for their old shutters. When you’re ready to refinish your wood shutters, call us to set up an appointment and we’ll discuss your shutters’ condition. Once the shutters are in our care, we lightly sand them, prime them, then spray the new lacquer painted finish in any color you would like.
Set up an appointment to discuss your shutter repair or refinishing today! For most services we offer in-home consultations or you can make an appointment to bring your shutters to us for repair. The Shutter World team looks forward to serving you.